Yamahahahahaha MWT-9 three-wheeler bound for production

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
I guess it's an option when I have to use my walker to get TO the bike! Wonder if it comes with an optional wheel chair carrier?

Bike
st1100
If that's the best yamahacan come up with give me a can-am anytime at least they don't look as ugly.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
A Can-Am doesn't lean. That would be the big thing for me. When I can't handle two wheels and still want to ride an articulated front end is a must.

Can-Ams look nice but but I may as well get four wheels. I'd take a Piaggio over a C-A because at least I could pretend I was on a "motorcycle"

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
Not if they lean. Twice the available traction up front.
The wheels are improperly spaced. Wider track and the rider an make no-lean turns. A bit closer together and the trike can lean into turns well. The idea is similar to the Chrysler V12 engine bike of several years ago. As is, the forks will have to have a LOT of travel and be either extra soft or computer assisted in turns or one wheel will leave the ground....closer together and this wouldn't be either a problem or expensive solution to a problem that doesn't need to exist. Just my feeling based on what I am seeing.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Just my feeling based on what I am seeing.
It's probably a good idea to get some more information before making a categorical pronouncement. My money is that assessment is well off the mark.

What's the distance between these wheels compared to those of the Piaggio?

I love this concept. I refuse to give up my leaning (I'll buy a convertible first). There is one company making the tilting kits for big bikes. I love the Piaggio MP3 bikes I've ridden. I, for one, am excited about this and will seriously consider it.

Top Bottom