I got myself a V Strom 650 :) ! (sold my gorgeous ST1100 :( )

OP
OP
thepaleobiker

thepaleobiker

Paleo, Runner, Spiritual, Dancer
Bike
2006 ST1300A "Vikki"
STOC #
Vishnu - congrats on the new ride! Have fun accessorizing the bike. Vishnu, Vikki, V-Strom, Valerie......anyone detect and pattern here?

Ray
Ray, thank you :) I'm having too much fun for my own good with winter and accessorizing Val.

Something fishy about the names, yes... .. :D

Bike
2004 st1300
over the years ive had a couple of dl650 wee stroms their a great bikes , they just seem to do everything really well , and more rated than the 1000cc model , loads of owners forums for you to get your self into . enjoy

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Vishnu-congrats on the Wee. I've had 5 different ST's including a 1300 and sold my 03 ST1100P and bought a 2012 VStrom 650 Adventure. I use it mainly for going around here in Texas but use my 02 Gold Wing ABS for distant touring. Of course I pull a Lees-ure Lite camping trailer behind my Wing.

Think your gonna love the Wee. I sure do mine. I'm on stromtroopers too.

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Vishnu-congrats on the Wee. I've had 5 different ST's including a 1300 and sold my 03 ST1100P and bought a 2012 VStrom 650 Adventure. I use it mainly for going around here in Texas but use my 02 Gold Wing ABS for distant touring. Of course I pull a Lees-ure Lite camping trailer behind my Wing.

Think your gonna love the Wee. I sure do mine. I'm on stromtroopers too.
Riding around Texas can be considered distance touring. What are you talking about? Been there done that.;)

Gizmo

Dean
Bike
2014 Yamaha FJR
Glad to learn about your new purchase, and that you are still heading to OH-STOC - see you there! BTW, Pat probably told you about the tradition of riders arriving on a different bike have to bring chocolate chip cookies, right? It used to be they had to bring pies but Annette & Grandma Sharpe have got that well looked after:)

OP
OP
thepaleobiker

thepaleobiker

Bike
2006 ST1300A "Vikki"
STOC #
Glad to learn about your new purchase, and that you are still heading to OH-STOC - see you there! BTW, Pat probably told you about the tradition of riders arriving on a different bike have to bring chocolate chip cookies, right? It used to be they had to bring pies but Annette & Grandma Sharpe have got that well looked after:)
Okie, I'll bring a load of chips to satisfy all :) ! I've started baking paleo banana breads, maybe I'll try make some sets and bring those instead :D

Regards,
Vishnu

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

JCB

Bike
2008 Goldwing
STOC #
Congratulations on the new ride Vishnu!!! If you can't make OHIO-STOC just let Pat bring it so we can test it out!!! :D

Bike
2010 ST1300
Hey Vishnu, if you can't make OHIO-STOC forget the bike, let Pat bring the banana bread....

Peter

OP
OP
thepaleobiker

thepaleobiker

Bike
2006 ST1300A "Vikki"
STOC #
Congratulations on the new ride Vishnu!!! If you can't make OHIO-STOC just let Pat bring it so we can test it out!!! :D
Hey Vishnu, if you can't make OHIO-STOC forget the bike, let Pat bring the banana bread....

Peter
I'll train the bread to ride the bike to OH-STOC, worst case scenario

tonythecarguy

err... motorcycleguy
Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
That's a slippery slope, every time you want to go for the ride the bike and the bread will already be gone.

Congratulations on the new ride, you have been talking adv for a while.

OP
OP
thepaleobiker

thepaleobiker

Bike
2006 ST1300A "Vikki"
STOC #
That's a slippery slope, every time you want to go for the ride the bike and the bread will already be gone.

Congratulations on the new ride, you have been talking adv for a while.
Thank you Tony! :) I know I've been talking a while , happy to actually do the transformation. Miss the ST though.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom