Wee II

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
Yeah, I now see your pics all the time over on Stromtrooper and winning those picture games ;-)

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
You fellows are just wrong! Out riding and posting pictures while I lay here rehabbing my new knee. I can't wait to get back on my bikes. I'm going to have show you Wee riders what a Tiger can do. :D

OP
OP
ChucksKLRST

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
You fellows are just wrong! Out riding and posting pictures while I lay here rehabbing my new knee. I can't wait to get back on my bikes. I'm going to have show you Wee riders what a Tiger can do. :D
Yea, Don't fool yourself with that "***** cat".:D

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
I did my rehabbing so I'm now able to ride pain free. What a Tiger? Bring it on!

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I can't wait to see and ride with you guys! Rehab is start to head in the right direction. I hope to be back to riding before too long.
Remember the Tiger weighs the same as the Wee and has about 50% more power. It is a lot of fun to ride! I am loving the triple!

STOC #
I can't wait to see and ride with you guys! Rehab is start to head in the right direction. I hope to be back to riding before too long.
Remember the Tiger weighs the same as the Wee and has about 50% more power. It is a lot of fun to ride! I am loving the triple!
If that Tiger wasn't so tall :eek::, I'd offer to ,uh, keep the seals lubricated, the gas fresh, air in the tires, etc... :D

Top Bottom