Happy campers

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
It is with a heavy heart I must post here of the passing of JeanMichel Bernasconi - known on this forum under the name Happycampers for both he and his wife Jenny. He was taken from us this last Friday from a massive stroke.

JeanMichel has gone on a few ST-Owners rides and camp outs, usually accompanied by Jenny. He was a very dear friend of mine from many years ago when we worked together and at one time were actually business partners. I had lost track of him for many years and strangely re-connected with him through ST-Owners as he took up motorcycle riding. We had some great rides together and shared many special times.

JeanMichel had such a wonderful way with people and was an unforgettable character that I will miss very much. Jenny is doing as well as anyone can, having lost her soul mate. She is going to plan some memorial rides in the near future as she has become an experienced rider. Please keep Jenny and JeanMichel and his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. He left us far too soon.

Either Jenny or I will post about possible memorial rides.

Dan Alameda
Salinas, CA

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Sorry to hear of your loss, Prayers for JeanMichel's family and friends!

Bike
2003 GL1800A
Very sorry to learn of the loss of Mr. JeanMichel Bernasconi .
I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to meet he and his bride, Jenny at a forum event.
Lovely people, both.
I am joining others here in praying for the remaining family members. I am confident that Jenny is comforted by the love expressed by the members here.
Randy

Top Bottom