Waterproof Neck Gaiter

Bike
2015 FJR1300
I finally found a waterproof Neck Gaiter. The idea is to keep heavy rain from making its way down my neck during really long rides.
I've been using a KLIM gaiter and the concept works great but the KLIM isn't waterproof. So I order this one: http://ojworld.it/tube.html

It came today... Perfect and waterproof.

Bike
2010 ST1300
I finally found a waterproof Neck Gaiter. The idea is to keep heavy rain from making its way down my neck during really long rides.
I've been using a KLIM gaiter and the concept works great but the KLIM isn't waterproof. So I order this one: http://ojworld.it/tube.html

It came today... Perfect and waterproof.
How much was shipping from Europe? Looks like a great idea.

Bike
2008 ST1300
Another option which I use is a goretex balaclava by rev it. Soft comfy head covering with goretex gaiter with adjustment. Works well.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Is there anything like the old Lockhart dickie/bib/gaiter thingy that attached to the bottom of a helmet? I shun the rain so don't need waterproofing.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Is there anything like the old Lockhart dickie/bib/gaiter thingy that attached to the bottom of a helmet? I shun the rain so don't need waterproofing.
I do too, but the rain doesn't shun me - and I got caught in a frog choker on the way home from a rally (well at least two or three times) and after hours on the road and only two or three more to go, it was easier to don rain gear and keep going. But the water dripping down my neck is a bit of a problem. My solution to date has been a small towel wrapped around my neck and tucked into my jacket.

I noticed that the link above doesn't say the Neck Gaiter is waterproof - only windproof. Next tine I'm at Iron Pony I'll have to look at what they have.

Top Bottom