Sometimes you just got to do it!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Set this up: a "bunch of us" (5 motorcycles) all came off the freeway at the same time. Of course, at that point it was whom ever got to the line (between the cages was first). Four lanes so three bikes up front. So this one clown on a Harley goes screaming out from the light and gets in front to the next light. This is where this video starts, just before the next light. And I didn't "get it on" that hard, as you can tell by my shifting.

DELETED...didn't want it getting into the wrong hands! ;)

When you see me come up the the white car, it's over...;)

Last edited:

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
My takeaway: a guy was actually walking his bicycle in a crosswalk?? I've heard of people doing that but you actually caught one in the wild!!

What's next: a BigFoot 'caught on tape'??!

Bike
07 ST1300
My takeaway: a guy was actually walking his bicycle in a crosswalk?? I've heard of people doing that but you actually caught one in the wild!!

What's next: a BigFoot 'caught on tape'??!
That's what I took from it.
An ape hanging hog loosing to the Jetson mobile is nothing unusual! Our bikes are quick!

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
The jetson mobile rocks!!! Nice Bob. Wish we had legal "go to the front of the line" here in WA State.

ToddC

OP
OP
SupraSabre

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I just get tired of these Crusiers and Baggers thinking they are so fast because they have loud pipes. So every now and then, I like to let them know that their noise is all bark and no bite! :D

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I just get tired of these Crusiers and Baggers thinking they are so fast because they have loud pipes. So every now and then, I like to let them know that their noise is all bark and no bite! :D
Woof!
George Jetson's Dog...........

T

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
The jetson mobile rocks!!! Nice Bob. Wish we had legal "go to the front of the line" here in WA State.

ToddC
Well at least on the Ferry's in the western part you can! One of the things I gotta remember when I move up there - no more lane splitting and such

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Many moons ago I was headed to my favorite watering hole at the time, and got behind two Hogs racing each other away from the lights. I got tired of the noise, so at my first opportunity, I clicked the V65 down a couple of gears and unleashed it. Eventually they found their way to my destination(popular with riders) They saw the bike, found me, and asked "what is that thing? An F-16?" And bought me a beer. For those who never saw my Magna, it was a fast cruiser from the factory, but after I installed the Stage 3 race motor, it was a little quicker...........:eek:

Top Bottom