A Thank You

peterz

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
I would just like to thanks to Larry AKA Igofar for helping me out tonight. Not having worked on a bike with integrated brakes before i was in over my head. I had a really hard time bleeding the brake system properly and had to stop because there was no rear brake when the pedal was depressed. Larry seemed the right person to talk to about this since i have seen and heard about how he has helped people out here on the forum. I dropped him a pm and 10 minutes later he called me and started walking me thru process. I got hung up on the proper way to bleed out the SMC and called him back and again he took the time to get me thru the process. Finally my riding buddy and i got her done. Larry called me just as we were wrapping up to see how we were making out. Tomorrow i will start putting STella back together. Thanks again to Igofar for helping me out.

CYYJ

Michael
Bike
None any more.
STOC #
+1 from me too - Larry went out of his way to help me out last year when I was 3,000 miles from home.

He's a fine guy and extraordinarily knowledgeable about our ST motorcycles.

Michael

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Thanks guys....as Sheldon said on big bang theory, with great power comes great responsibility (white courtesy phone).
I am pleased that you allowed me to assist you, and enjoyed talking to you on the phone. Let us know how it turns out.

If my service does not meet your standards, please raise your standards.

Top Bottom