2 Wheeler Batteries for the St1300

Bike
ST1300
Batteries for the St1300. I have always used Yuasa batteries in several of my bikes and have had good luck with them. In the "off" season, I put a Battery Tender on the St1300 and the current battery is 4 yrs old and going strong. I will replace it soon, because I feel that 4yrs is reaching that scare zone that I may regret soon down the road. I only give 4yrs to a battery whether it is a car/truck/mo-ped or whatever. Why risk the aggravation of it stopping you in the boonies? Yuasa has been out there a long time and they work for me.

Ride Safe

Bike
2006 ST1300
( knocking wood) I have 5 years on my Scorpion battery, and it still works well....I check it with a voltmeter pretty often, and it is always right up to charge. It usually takes only 5-10 minutes on a 1.5 amp trickle charger to bring it up to "full", even though I go without riding for 2 weeks at a time.

A bargain at 60$ +.

Reginald

cyclepoke
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Good luck with the Yuasa. I've had 4 loose a cell. Last one was showing 11.7 volts at 1 1/2 yrs, replaced with a Batteries Plus. The ST lost 3 and the Can AM Spyder lost 1 with catastrophic consequences taking out the regulator and stator. Yea, the wife ignored the battery light and the electronics failed as a result of trying to feed a bad battery. Too many failures for me.

Top Bottom