K&N

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
:bsflag:

I can't believe this is even a serious conversation... it's beyond ridiculous to think that every Honda OEM part is the best at what it does, with no room for improvement.

Don't feed the troll, who clearly, by his own admission, doesn't want to hear or believe anything that doesn't fit his 'strong opinion'. :trolls

Last edited:
Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
:bsflag:

I can't believe this is even a serious conversation... it's beyond ridiculous to think that every Honda OEM part is the best at what it does, with no room for improvement.

Don't feed the troll, who clearly, by his own admission, doesn't want to hear or believe anything that doesn't fit his 'strong opinion'. :trolls
yep, its obvious at this point that he's trolling

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Please specify your "one glaring example?" Which part did you buy & use? On what year-make-model vehicle?
I am not being "hard nosed." As a former motorcycle mechanic, I have developed strong opinions after many years of training, experience & observations of human behavior (since 1974). I currently own, operate & repair my 13th motorcycle.
If you would READ my post again, it might give you a clue as to my glaring example, but it seems your focus is too narrow to see the two back to back posts I made there, fully explaining your question. Also, no point in bragging on here about your vast experience as a mechanic, for you seem to have lost your touch when it came to a previous post about bubbles in your coolant overflow tank being caused by a blown head gasket - while the engine was NOT running.

I guess the operative words in your post was "former m/c mechanic". Did they fire you?

Last edited:
Bike
1996 Honda ST1100
If you would READ my post again, it might give you a clue as to my glaring example, but it seems your focus is too narrow to see the two back to back posts I made there, fully explaining your question. Also, no point in bragging on here about your vast experience as a mechanic, for you seem to have lost your touch when it came to a previous post about bubbles in your coolant overflow tank being caused by a blown head gasket - while the engine was NOT running.

I guess the operative words in your post was "former m/c mechanic". Did they fire you?
Sorry, I am NOT a troll. Following is the definition of troll from Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[SUP][3][/SUP] often for their own amusement."
Bush: You are attacking & criticizing me E.G. "you seem to have lost your touch..." which IS troll behavior. So it seems that you are guilty of what you accuse me of.

Bike
1996 Honda ST1100

Bush: Writing the following is a good example of troll behavior: "no point in bragging on here about your vast experience as a mechanic..."
You are trying very hard to provoke an emotional response from me.
This is CLEARLY troll behavior.

Top Bottom