Cannonball 1000

Sounds like the guy running this has really grown over the past couple of years. Great to have all those bike shops on the map "just in case" but do you have to stop at all of them? Just a heads up if you do the ride. Unless the organiser has made alternate arrangements some of the bike shops are closed on Sundays. North Bay Cycle is closed typically.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Catmandu2
Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
It has grown tremendously in a short 2 years. I did not like the way the routing was done last year,, with too many urban streets. But I did run the route the weekend before the actual event as a test. This years routes offer a lot more choice,,, and I can't see any big problems. Should be a nice quick tour of near northern Ontario. The procedure for coming into a deserted checkpoint is to grab a business card that is supposed to be left in a provided container near the front door. Failing that,,, take a selfie and make a note in your trip log. The daily start and finish points are most important with enough other taken along the planned route to prevent any shortcutting. Cat'

Top Bottom