Mirror cover/turn signal

Bike
'93 ST1100
So, I hit a railroad crossing at a fairly good clip and my right mirror cover flew off. Before I could get to it, it got run over. PartZilla says it's an obsolete part. Any suggestions? Anyone have a decent spare?

Thanks!

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
Andy....check out a later model on Partzilla. There is still a number and indicated availability for the cover for a 1995 model.

Bike
1992 ST1100
STOC #
The covers are available in another year but not in your color possibly.
In my case, Honda is sold out of my candy Glory Red mirror covers but I can get new covers in another color.
All mirror covers from 91' through 03' fit any ST1100.

Bike
1993 ST1100
Did you ever source reasonably priced mirror covers and signals? I'm also trying to recover from a crash and am stuck on paying $240 for the covers and signals + paint. Chinese? Scrap yards? Anyone?

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I have glued so many back together I've lost count. My solution? Finally cut down the mirror covers to be narrow turn signals only, and added old fashioned handle bar mirrors. Also, dirt bike bark busters (which do not block those old fashioned mirrors like the do the stock ones.) I have pictures somewhere...
turn signal.jpg Mirror.jpg bark buster.jpg

Note the mirror mounts are available on line somewhere, don't have that info immediately available but acedantinne does, he's the one who showed'em to me. He can also source the Bark Busters which don't show up on a simple search.

Top Bottom