Stayin Safe Advanced Rider Course

Bike
2010 NT700V
Last May I took the two day, on the road Advanced Rider 'training course, Stayin Safe with Eric Trow. I am sure some of you have read his articles in Rider magazine. It was named the Switzerland of Ohio, it started in Bridgeville, Pa. and ended in Caldwell, Ohio. 163 miles first day and 145 the second day on the best twisty roads I have ever ridden. You are connected via one way radio with the instructors, one instructor for three riders. So it is very intense with constant feed back. Positioning in the right place to get the best sight line, different cornering techniques, low speed turns, etc. Cost was $900.00, but included three meals and a night lodging at a great old mill in Stockport, Ohio. The instructors were with you even through meals and during the evening talking bikes. I have been riding on and off for almost 40 years and I learned a lot. I even use the training while on my bicycle and in my car. All six participants, one from as far away as Wisconson were impressed with the course. Age range was 54 to 78 year olds. BB

Top Bottom