Tip over number 7!

ColinW1981

Site Supporter
Bike
'06 ST1300A
STOC #
Woohoo! Nothing like tipping over in front of the entrance to I-90 Motorsports!!! Then to add salt to the wound, I had to have help getting the ST upright!:D
Colin

Bike
2010 ST1300
Woohoo! Nothing like tipping over in front of the entrance to I-90 Motorsports!!! Then to add salt to the wound, I had to have help getting the ST upright!:D
Colin
Man, you gotta change your name or people are going to get confused and start accusing me of stuff.:D Welcome to the club.
Colin

Bike
No bike
STOC #
Ouch! number 7..... well hopefully it was only your pride that was injured...

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Colin
I can beat that.....picture a young man who spent the prior two years restoring a vintage museum grade 1956 k model sportster, invite all the bikers in the largest biker bar in Tucson call everyone out side to witness kick starting it....only to have the rubber pedal slip, and go right up his bell bottom Jeans then slowly start falling over to the right!
Not a dang thing I could do but throw myself under the bike to protect it.
Thank goodness they didn't have cell phones or youtube back then.

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Not a dang thing I could do but throw myself under the bike to protect it.
I notice that your focus was to sacrifice yourself to protect the bike, not the young man. That's okay; I understand priorities. ;)

Top Bottom