Me likey

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Never ride faster then your angel can fly
    STOC #8841 & proud.

Bike
    '06 ST1300
    My Gallery

Re: INNOVV K1 2-channel video camera install

Can you make the mph not show up on the video but keep all the other info there?
    '06 ST1300
    Easternbeaver PC8, MCL Fuse Box Mount, Stebel Horn, Auxbeam 60 watt 5" LED lights w/ Dick Seng Mounts, Whelen B/T/T Strip Light, Hyperlites, Givi E460 Top Box, Throttlemeister, Tailbrights, Bike Quip Flip Top Tinted Windscreen, V4 Badges, BMW Grips

SoCal Lane Splitting Commuter SupraSabre's Avatar
    Bike
    12/10/04/04 ST 1300s
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

I had a chance to test out this camera set up, on my 4,800 mile ride with my brother on our way to WeSTOC. It worked great, except when I put 128GB chips in it. I had it twice start saying, repeatably; "Video Stopped", and it continued until I pulled the battery. Also, the timing of the video was all goofy too. It would record different times, many just 12 seconds. I'm thinking that the 64GB chips are your best bet. I didn't have any issues with any of them. I just couldn't transfer to a 2TB drive I bought since the Hotel's computer system didn't like me when I tried to copy them. So I kept buying chips. That's when I picked up the two different 128gb chips, thinking they would last longer, not knowing at the time the system didn't seem to like them.

One chip would last most of the day and we had some long days. (Not sure what the math comes out to be.)

We have some great footage from both cameras (Dave was behind me for 99% of the trip, so I have him going up Beartooth Pass and that.).

Once I can go through them I'll either get some posted or links to postings.

So, overall I was happy with them. And I would recommend, if you are on a long trip and want to save the footage to review later, either download the chips everyday to a computer, or have a 64gb chip for each day.
    Bob - STOC 5901 -- ZERO Tipovers
    2012 ST1300 - 9,900 miles, 2010 - 60,000 miles , 2006 -Basketcase
    2004 ST1300 X2/#1 - 37,000 & #2 20,000 miles (Both need waterpumps)
    2005 ST1300 - 174,300 miles - sold

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)
    Bike
    2004 ST1300
    Tip Overs
    2017 Miles

My SPOT
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by st11ray View Post
    Can you make the mph not show up on the video but keep all the other info there?
    Speed and GPS readout (location, heading) are tied together (it calculates speed from the changes in GPS location data) so it's an all-or-nothing for that part - I think. I'll have to dive into the menus on the device and online documentation to verify that for certain.

It will still show channel (camera) number, plus date and time of day and the vehicle signature, even if the GPS is not connected or has not picked up the satellites.

SoCal Lane Splitting Commuter SupraSabre's Avatar
    Bike
    12/10/04/04 ST 1300s
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ibike2havefun View Post
    Speed and GPS readout (location, heading) are tied together (it calculates speed from the changes in GPS location data) so it's an all-or-nothing for that part - I think. I'll have to dive into the menus on the device and online documentation to verify that for certain.

It will still show channel (camera) number, plus date and time of day and the vehicle signature, even if the GPS is not connected or has not picked up the satellites.
    You can set it so at a certain speed, it doesn't record the speed... None of my videos go about 79mph!

+ New Posts
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234