Someone please lie to me.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
It will actually be back to basics with a new ST1100 weighing only 400lbs. Comes with full hard luggage set, superior fairings which are quickly detachable (only 10 screws) variable height screen, heated grips and comfort long-range heated seat, GPS, accessories plugs and USB charging points, 60mpg and optional highway pegs and tip over bars front and rear!

In dealers from the 12th of never!!
PS It will only come in the best colour - Red!!

Last edited:
Bike
ST1300
If Honda isn't selling expensive Goldwing/Harleys they are not interested any more. The market is just not big enough. Overhead is to high.

Bike
2005 ST1300
It will actually be back to basics with a new ST1100 weighing only 400lbs. Comes with full hard luggage set, superior fairings which are quickly detachable (only 10 screws) variable height screen, heated grips and comfort long-range heated seat, GPS, accessories plugs and USB charging points, 60mpg and optional highway pegs and tip over bars front and rear!

This actually sounds really good to me. I've never been one to need the latest and greatest. K.I.S.S. is a good philosophy! Make it have 35L of fuel and you've got a deal!

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400

Here, here.
And bring back my kickstarter!

Bike
2007 ST1300

You forgot a 10 gallon fuel tank.:rofl1:

TPadden

Tom Padden
If Honda isn't selling expensive Goldwing/Harleys they are not interested any more. The market is just not big enough. Overhead is to high.
More likely, if Honda doesn't have CBR or RR in the model name customers aren't interested any more. :cool:

Tom

Top Bottom