Double Riser blocks on ST1300??

Bike
2014 ST1300a
I made no modifications, all I did was unbolt the hose/harness wire guide loops on mounted on the front of the triple tree , pull the hydraulic lines out on both sides so they are not caught in those silver metal guides, make sure they are free when turning lock to lock. I have lots of miles on this setup, including a 10 day 4,000 mile ride down south, the Dragon, Blue Ridge, the Snake, the Rattler, and so many more twisties I can't name them all, not even a hint of an issue.

I know it has been a while for your mod but can you tell me where you purchased the blocks? I found the Heli site and have no issue there but couldn't find either the Genmar or MCL blocks. Thanks, Denny

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
I know it has been a while for your mod but can you tell me where you purchased the blocks? I found the Heli site and have no issue there but couldn't find either the Genmar or MCL blocks. Thanks, Denny
Welcome ro the ST-Owners forum Denny.
Red hasn't been on the forum in 5 months.
You might want to 'start a conversation' with him.
Hover over his avatar and you'll see-start a conversation.
Click on that and send your message.
This will go to him via email.

Bike
2005 ST 1300 ABS
STOC #
Hi Denny. I bought the MCL block from MCL years ago when they were still open. If I remember correctly, I spotted the Genmar blocks for sale on the for sale page here on this forum.

OP
OP
CruSTy

CruSTy

My Perception is my reality.
Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #
found these. They are the same as the police, genmar and MCL risers. A little pricey. Look for some used ones here or on fleabay
Riser blocks

Top Bottom