Tour King-CST

Bike
2015 FJR1300A
Wondering what STers thoughts are on the Tour King 1/2 cover "specified" for FJR and ST motorcycles ?

Guess I'll jump ahead and let you know my thoughts : Worst accessory I've ever added to my cycle. While it does "cover" the sides more than my previous 1/2 cover... the Asymetrical shape make it baggy
and there is no way around it . Our area has had on/off T-storms the last 2 weeks and I commute to work. At least 3 times I've come out to a bike that has sitting puddles in the cover.

Am I crazy or not ?

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
Get a Nelson Rigg UV2000 best 1/2 cover I have used packs very small and does a great job of covering the bike.

OP
OP
Bike
2015 FJR1300A
Get a Nelson Rigg UV2000 best 1/2 cover I have used packs very small and does a great job of covering the bike.
Pretty sure that's what I just wore out . YUP, that's the one. My only issue with it was that since I have a top box, it left large gaps on each side at the seat,so when there
was wind blown rain...it got wet. Also, it didn't cover much of the plastic on the sides. I moved to the Tour King based on an FJR friends' recommendation... NOT happy.

I'll likely go back to the nelson, but have to get Tour King to accept a return 1st !

Top Bottom