Some help searching the forum?

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Back around 2011 member Bygdawg started a thread about making racks for the ST1300 based on a design by Turbo Tom (?) or something similar. It was an extensive thread offering a group buy with pics pics of the rack.

Myself and several others responded and took him up on the deal. I'm trying to find that thread but am having no luck whatsoever.

I've tried using:

rack
luggage rack
Bygdawg
Bygdawg rack
Bygdawg luggage rack

I've tried Search and Advance search. It shouldn't be this tough to find the thread. Truth be told I've had little luck with searches here in general. I'd appreciate it if someone with superior search abilities could provide a link.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Would that be the rack I rescued off your damaged bike and saved for you? :rofl1:

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
Back around 2011 member Bygdawg started a thread about making racks for the ST1300 based on a design by Turbo Tom (?) or something similar. It was an extensive thread offering a group buy with pics pics of the rack.

Myself and several others responded and took him up on the deal. I'm trying to find that thread but am having no luck whatsoever.

I've tried using:

rack
luggage rack
Bygdawg
Bygdawg rack
Bygdawg luggage rack

I've tried Search and Advance search. It shouldn't be this tough to find the thread. Truth be told I've had little luck with searches here in general. I'd appreciate it if someone with superior search abilities could provide a link.
I found two threads....used the search phrase 'turbo tom rack'.

Top Bottom