Grasshopper Drivers Backset

Bike
'07STA
STOC #
It arrived in Nova Scotia 7 days from the time it was ordered.

First looks was good, It is was it says, 5 min install.

I had to set on the bike inside the garage to get the feel. It was a AAHHH feeling right from the start. Good support.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to drive to Prince Edward Island for a spin. It's just over 1000km

Installation paper

Inside the box

5 minute install

Installed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tdinova
Bike
'07STA
STOC #
Just got back from a 50km run.. The bike feels completely different. I am pushed forward and made to sit up. It does feel pretty good but I'll need more driving to confirm "It was a good thing". Even mounting and dis-mounting is different. There is one thing that ran through my head the whole trip......In an accident, would I act the same or be stuck on the bike?

I even drive slower.

Last edited:
Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
I have the same one on my bike. It pushed me forward a little to much, I put it in the vice and adjusted it a little. It does a nice job.

STOC #
I'm glad it works for you. I bought one for my ST1300 with a Corbin front seat after being assured that it would work by the vendor. Of course it did not work. I was asked to send the vendor some photos and measurements of the seat mount and they said that they should be able to help with a new mount. After a number of unanswered emails and a number of months I sold it to a friend.

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
Just got a hundred miles on mine, it's great. Helps me keep my back straight ( less on my wrist) but a little harder, ie seat taller, when getting on and off bike. The pouch on the back is nice.

Top Bottom