Foot Peg options for ST1100?

OP
OP
JMartin
STOC #
Will be interested to see what you think about them performance wise, i.e. how are they better than stock.
Honestly... my feet can't tell the difference. They just look nicer (and wider) than the old worn ones.
One thing I failed to do was measure from the peg to the floor, just to see if there was any difference in height.
I can't believe there was by just looking at the two pegs, and I certainly can't tell from riding.
I've been too focused on my handlebar changes to notice that my feet might have moved also.

So mostly... just an improvement in appearance.

Jim

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
So if you only need new Rubber Pads (Item 2) for the set you have, then you already have Item 1 and 3, and Items 4 & 5 are likely interchangeable from your ST pegs - I didn't check before I tossed them.
Jim many thanks for this bit of info and the parts list. The Rubber Pads on my pegs should be replaced so I'll order those.

OP
OP
JMartin
STOC #
I would head over to Partzilla and check the part numbers between the GL1500 and GL1800 to determine that. It's a great resource for this kind of info.
If the part numbers are the same, then the rubber pads should be interchangeable too.

Top Bottom