ST1300 footpegs

Bike
2015 FJR1300A
Anyone have information about buying/building the HIGHWAY pegs in the below link :

MEMBER LIST : GMAN : ALBUMS : BIKE STUFF : PHOTO 10 OF 11 FROM BIKE STUFF

SORRY, this is the best I can do since the image address won't copy, not the picture itself. I titled my request as foot pegs in error !

looks like Kuryakin with a really nice bracket.

Gman hasn't had activity since 2012 ( hope he's ok) and these are for his ST1100, but hoping to gain enough
info that I can work them on to my ST1300.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Hey Dave.

On my 3 ST1300s I swapped the stock 1300 rider's pegs with Goldwing pegs. There a little bigger and more comfortable and require no adjustments to mount. Many who buy Goldwings get floor boards on them as a part of their purchase. What happens to the foot pegs that came with the bike? Often times they just end up in a box behind a mechanics bench. I was able to get 2 of the pairs for free just by asking mechanics for them. The third pair I offered $20 bucks for lunch and got them. FWIW

Sorry, I don't know anything about Gman's pegs.

Good luck,

Shuey

OP
OP
Bike
2015 FJR1300A
Hey Dave.

On my 3 ST1300s I swapped the stock 1300 rider's pegs with Goldwing pegs. There a little bigger and more comfortable and require no adjustments to mount. Many who buy Goldwings get floor boards on them as a part of their purchase. What happens to the foot pegs that came with the bike? Often times they just end up in a box behind a mechanics bench. I was able to get 2 of the pairs for free just by asking mechanics for them. The third pair I offered $20 bucks for lunch and got them. FWIW

Sorry, I don't know anything about Gman's pegs.

Good luck,

Shuey
THANKS Shuey ! I'm so embarased....I meant to ask about highway pegs, not foot pegs....but it actually is a blessing I was wrong, because your info will help me down the road too !

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
THANKS Shuey ! I'm so embarased....I meant to ask about highway pegs, not foot pegs....but it actually is a blessing I was wrong, because your info will help me down the road too !
Just looked and reread your 1st post and it says "Highway". Oops. Reading comprehension . . . oh well. I had MCL's highway pegs on my STs and thought they were just fine. The II pegs were a little longer and easier to use. I haven't added any to my FJR as I found on the 3rd Honda I wasn't using them at all, and that was during an IBR. To each his own.

Shuey

Bike
2003 ST1300A
I bought my ST1300 last week after testing several of them. One that I didn't buy had Highway Larry's highway pegs...brilliant design, brilliantly executed.

Now I can't find a highway peg to save my life...apparently Larry passed away and no one has taken up the mantle.

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
I bought my ST1300 last week after testing several of them. One that I didn't buy had Highway Larry's highway pegs...brilliant design, brilliantly executed.

Now I can't find a highway peg to save my life...apparently Larry passed away and no one has taken up the mantle.
Their called Highway Blades on their website, but I see that they're sold out. Pity.
http://www.MCL OUT OF BUSINESS - DO NOT ORDER/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3&zenid=n5o378g3sj4j8k4j5lf5smmvj2

I recommend giving them a call on Monday (they're closed on Friday) and see if they will have any in the future or if they're just selling off inventory before closing shop. They're number: (805) 583-0378. They're open from 9-6 Pacific Time.

Shuey

Last edited:

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Highway Larry's highway pegs...brilliant design, brilliantly executed
Just FYI.. not his design... they were born (or hatched?) elsewhere and executed better. But they are the only ones currently in production.
Unless you make your own design.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I got my (Gen 1) Highway Blades a week ago and it took about 2+ weeks to get them from the time they recently came up on the site. Then they were gone. Maybe out of stock maybe the last of the stock. Don't know. I hope they stay in business but their customer service is a tad flaky so I'm curious as to their plans for the store.

Bike
2010 st1300abs
Look up Mick-O-Pegs at ridingiswonderful.com.
Your feet ride lower with a better leg stretch than the blades.
i just got a 2010 st1300 and am planning on buying a set of these. I am 6'5"
with a 36" inseam and need to be able to stretch out on longer rides.
I hope this helps

Top Bottom