Nashcat has a little secret

STOC #
Does any member had any experience on the Honda NT700 ? Thinking on a second lighter bike.
I got to ride one a couple of times. Nice bike, carrying capabilities, but if you still have the ST you might consider something like a standard. I have an Aprillia Tuono that I can't be without, but there are a lot of more affordable options out there. I've learned that if you have more than one option in your garage, make it diverse.

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
It just showed up today in my New Posts. :shrug2:
That’s because someone replied to it today, not realizing it was 3 years old.

Edit: Larry, my bad. I see it was you who replied first today. Agree, it’s odd that it showed up in your New Posts. Gremlins in the matrix!

Last edited:

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I got to ride one a couple of times. Nice bike, carrying capabilities, but if you still have the ST you might consider something like a standard. I have an Aprillia Tuono that I can't be without, but there are a lot of more affordable options out there. I've learned that if you have more than one option in your garage, make it diverse.
We need to get together and ride each other’s bikes. I like your collection of bikes. My Tiger will surprise you in your back yard of roads. My favorite! My R1200RS is a close second.

STOC #
We need to get together and ride each other’s bikes. I like your collection of bikes. My Tiger will surprise you in your back yard of roads. My favorite! My R1200RS is a close second.
That would be great! It would be awesome to compare the Tiger and Tuono. We'll have to figure out how to to it :)

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
You must be advocating what the lady at the McDonald Observatory described as getting together and sniffing motorcycles.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
You must be advocating what the lady at the McDonald Observatory described as getting together and sniffing motorcycles.
My buddy Coop. I can’t wait for you to be back on two wheels again. I think my ribs are ready for your silliness.

Top Bottom