Lost a friend

Highway STar

Jock of all trades
Site Supporter
Bike
2012 Victory Vision
STOC #
Not a rider, but the guy who taught me my trade and the meaning of "a job well done", Luc Corriveau of Toronto dropped his body on Wednesday. There will be a memorial at our church next weekend but I wanted to mention him here as this forum has become another "family" I am part of. We all meet decent, hard working folks in our lives who help us in one way or another. We are sad to see them go. It has not escaped my notice that many of my fellow riders in this community are at that stage of life where funerals become an all too common activity. For some reason this one is hitting harder than most. Rest in peace, Luc

Love, Jock

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for his family and all of his friends!

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Condolences and prayers for the family! He obviously left a positive mark in you and possibly many others. We are not meant to spend eternity in our flesh... if more folks stopped to realize that fact alone, many would mend their ways and make sure the best destination after the "crossing".

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Jock, heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of your friend and to Luc's family and loved ones.
Losing someone dear is never easy. Wishing you strength to get through the grief and peace once you do.

Patty

Top Bottom