First tip over .....

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
Within a week of owning my red baby ,I managed to get it on the center stand with the help of a video posted on here. After a few tries, while taking it off the stand , down she went! Man they're a heavy bike! It hit a wooden bench but I heard a big crack and my heart nearly flew out of my chest. I cracked the right side mirror cover. Luckily Honda must of anticipated this to happen and made the mirror with the ability to fold in which saved it, but not the cover. A $125 mistake to hopefully not happen again.

Attachments

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
Bummer! One of the previous owners to my bike dropped it and broke the right mirror housing, too. Someone just glued it together with some epoxy and it's been like that ever since.

John STeele
Peace and All Good

OP
OP
Kevcules

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
yeah....I could have left it but the bike looks so good, I had to replace it! :)

You can get one for $80 US and they just snap in place real easy.

OP
OP
Kevcules

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
Thanks guys....I'll try to keep it up next time! I'll keep an eye out for others that are damaged too. :) Not sure why they wouldn't just replace it. I was surprised it was only $80 US.
I do like the colour.....some shiny! :)

OP
OP
Kevcules

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
There you go again Supra.....poking nice young Canadian boys about our manly abilities.

....did you enjoy the recent world cup of hockey game....;)

Kev - don`t worry about it. These things happen to...well, lots of us.

Pete
Yeah....i can easily see how this heavy bike wants to lay over for a rest sometimes, even with the rider on it!

Yes....the hockey was good.. :)

Top Bottom