Void Rally

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Anyone else playing Monopoly this weekend? The typical mindset of designing a base route around some big bonuses and filling it in with smaller bonuses along the way will NOT work on this one. Just like the game, you start with a set amount of money, and earn $1 per mile after that. You can't afford to buy (bag) every bonus along the way. The different color properties can be thought of as combos. Get 2-3 of the same color and you can put a house on it. Get more and you get a hotel. THAT is where the big points are. Oh, and they threw in a mileage cap to further complicate things.

Last edited:
Bike
1996 ST1100
STOC #
That sounds like a totally awesome puzzle...unfortunately I'm out this year with a schedule conflict, but hoping to be back into the game next year!

ScubaDave

Site Supporter
Bike
st 1300
STOC #
Have fun Ken, the Void is not like any other rally.. LOL

Don't forget your clock does not stop until you turn in your pack, not when you arrive. Once you check in with the rally at the front of the hotel RIDE to the back, don't walk its a long way..

OP
OP
kendoo
Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Have fun Ken, the Void is not like any other rally.. LOL

Don't forget your clock does not stop until you turn in your pack, not when you arrive. Once you check in with the rally at the front of the hotel RIDE to the back, don't walk its a long way..

Yeah, I remember, it IS a long walk.

Rallybook due tomorrow. Matthew (hurricane) may determine the route direction.

OP
OP
kendoo
Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Thanks ken ! You had a heck of a good ride too!

You get a little wet riding home ?
Thanks. We didn't get wet at all. Think we were the last ones to roll out of the Hotel after a leisurely breakfast. I headed West to I-81 and skirted around it.

Top Bottom