Front turn signal connector

Bike
1990 Yamaha XTZ750
One of the three wires to the turn signal connector has broken off right at the connector making it almost impossible to fix.
Is it possible to get a new connector that fits the turn signal socket?

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Mine had issues. I'm a cheap pastard and I couldn't justify the money to keep everything OEM. It's not like my ST will be entering a concord de'elegance judging competition.

So I just snipped the wires, bought a small housing 3-pin molex type plug and replaced the whole OEM connector set-up. Signals still function, plastics still dismantles, the world turns as designed and I spent a 1/10th the money replacement OEM connectors would cost.

Just a thought...

OP
OP
Woonjas
Bike
1990 Yamaha XTZ750
Thanks guys, I'll check out those links.
You don't happen to know what type that connector is called do you?

JZH

International Bodger
Thanks guys, I'll check out those links.
You don't happen to know what type that connector is called do you?
I don't recall off hand what it looks like, but Eastern Beaver has pictures of nearly everything it could possibly be.

Ciao,

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
From ST1300A ....I can recommend Joe at Cycle Terminal. I have bought several of the stock connectors for my ST1100 from him, along with crimpers and such. Makes it easy to tie into the stock connections!

This is a great source! Thanks for sharing!

Bike
2010 ST1300
Iirc, they are called Hitachi connectors. On a Honda? Go figure. And I bought mine from E. Beaver - but be forewarned that shipping will probably be north of $20. It pays to buy a lot of stuff from them so that the shipping cost is a lower percentage of the merchandise cost. Go in with a friend, and buy extra pins (you will be surprised how many you ruin). There are a couple of other vendors who sell these things. Try googling Hitachi connector and browse....

Top Bottom