• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

AL: A to Z

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
C = Cedar Bluff

Funny coincidence: Cedar Bluff, Centre, Collinsville, and Crossville are all very close to each other. I passed through all of them on this trip.

IMG_20170722_102204.jpg

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
Got out yesterday for a nice ride in the beautiful weather. My route took me along the edge of Lake Guntersville for many miles. All the campgrounds along the shore were packed with campers for the holiday weekend.

Langston

Langston1.jpg Langston2.jpg

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
It's not true of course, but the joke around these parts is that "there's no hope for New Hope."

NewHope.jpg

Top Bottom