• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TN: A to Z (Round 5)

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
B is for Ball Play.

Here's Rich (forgitaboutut) and my bikes in Ball Play, TN as part of our ImpromptuSTOC. Great day riding with Rich. Hotter than heck though. Bike thermometer showed 97 degrees at the end of the day.

IMG_20170721_092847.jpg

Bike
Scrambler Ducati
Iconium. The church was the only place the name appeared ... guess not everybody is proud of it. Anyway, a place I've never been to before.

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
Iconium. The church was the only place the name appeared ... guess not everybody is proud of it. Anyway, a place I've never been to before.
Never heard of it. I thought that you’d have to ride to Iron City.

John

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400

Nice catch. How are you liking that Ducati?

Bike
Scrambler Ducati
Nice catch. How are you liking that Ducati?
I love my little Duc. Original seat was terrible; valve maintenance is expensive (I won't touch the Desmo); now has 31Kmi on the clock and have only replaced front pads. It'll keep up with almost anything up to 100mph (the limit of my world). Really a lot of fun.

Andy

Bike
Scrambler Ducati
OK, this may be iffy. There is a Kiuka fire department and a Kiuka road ... but I can't find the existence of a town. Hwy 30 on way back from BRG.

SUNP0029.JPG

Last edited:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Nice to see that BlueBird appears to have overcome whatever malady it was that left you on the side of the road last autumn.

Ummmmmmm.... (Pills pin, drops grenade, retreates to safe distance, and ducks...)

• You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
  • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.
Wow, those two intermediate months just FLEW by! It's like I hardly even noticed them... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I really don't care. I'm just pleased as punch to see UP back out storming around, and thought I'd poke the bear a little bit.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Wow, those two intermediate months just FLEW by! It's like I hardly even noticed them... :rolleyes:
There are rules to this game? :biggrin:
If I'd had a good 'O', I would have got the 'P' before I quit. ;)
The real challenge would to be to do the entire alphabet (or as much as possible) for a state in order in one ride!

Top Bottom