Warm and Safe Offer

Bike
2010 ST1300
I recently bought a W n S jacket - and I love it. I shopped there (without looking elsewhere) because of their customer service as noted in other posts. I'm not disappointed, and would laud them for their help. The other day I got an email from them. It speaks to the kind of people they are.....

Greetings from Las Vegas and the Barrett-Jackson Auction. I wish I was well enough to bid this year on some cool toy or car but I hope next year is when I will have a place big enough for the bike and an old car.
In the meantime, what is happening to the weather. We just had a hurricane and now floods in NC. I started thinking about all the stuff the is ruined and if any of it was heated gear. Then I got an email from a customer who was in an accident and lost the remote control. I remember others where the liner was cut off them by the EMT. That got me thinking about the world travelers that have their gear stolen off the bike. I lost a helmet to a thieve in France. Not bad for 20 years of riding but still the helmet and the intercom were not cheap to replace.
So I want to take the chance that our customers are honest as I believe they are, and say if you have a special situation, contact us and we will see what we can do for you. Even if you had gear made by those others.
The Barrett-Jackson starts tomorrow and I will post photos on our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/warmnsafe

Check them out if you are in the market for heated clothing.

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
I bought from them, had warranty service provided by them (with quick turn-around), had nothing but excellent service by them.

Top Bottom