New member needs ABS system assistance

OP
OP
Igofar
Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
The more I think about this, I think I would involve mother Honda. This poor guy took his bike to the dealership to find out why his brakes were dragging, and its bad enough that it took them so long to find out the SMC was the problem, but in the process, it sounds like whatever work they did to his bike, now caused this condition. And since it is such a serious system, I would certainly think that they would not want him out riding the bike with the ABS lights screaming at him that something was amiss!
Perhaps mother Honda could send a customer care mechanic out to assist the local mechanics in solving the ABS issues and making Stan's bike safer to operate.

Finally got the shim....no change....did the fuse check...still 1 long and 11 quick flashes. Bummer...I did put some electrical tape over the flashing warning light...out of sight, out of mind...and as I was riding it enjoying the day, I looked down and thought, "it's not flashing", then remembered and leaned up and saw that angry red light.

Top Bottom