Showing OFF Yup

Bike
ST 1300 2005 41K
Just out Cruising & flew past my Cousins house, their never home but the garage doors up. Sooo I circle around to show off my new to me ST. I pull into a short drive leading to his detached garage Honk toot nobody there. At a slight decline I cant back up :confused: So I have to swing around to the left in his yard. The sod was soft & not enough momentum to keep it up so I plant my left foot thinking I'm going hold this Brute up (NOTE TAKEN) Don't try it It didn't happen. So I guess I've joined the ranks.:D

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
you'll find that the weight of the ST (at least the 1100 for sure) is such that you quickly become very aware of the slope on which you let the bike come to rest, and always plan your exit route in advance.

Byron

STOC #
I'd say welcome to the ranks but I don't feel it sounds right. Once you get past the point of no return its' just going to keep going down and you only risk injury trying to keep it up. Let the factory hardware do its' part and with any luck other than maybe hurt pride there won't even be any damage.

Top Bottom