Enlarging ST1300 Wiring Diagram

Bike
2010 ST1300
I have found the wiring diagram for my ST to be nigh on unreadable. I'm talking about the one in the back of the shop manual. Sure, it's a fold out printed on two pages, and yes, I peruse it with one of those 6" lighted magnifiers but it is still not large enough for easy reading.

Has anyone found/seen a w. diagram online that I could take to say, Kinko's (FedEx) and have them enlarge and print it out? Preferably in color. Does such a thing exist?

What do you other guys do when confronted with said diagram? Sit and sweat over it?

As a Post Script, I had a printable file of the wiring diagram for my old Guzzi that I enlarged and cut and pasted it and had that copied to one 2' x 1.5' page. That was eminently readable, but then, it was a lot less complicated than the ST's. I really don't want to cut the wiring diagram out of the Honda Manual to do the same. In the end, I might have to.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Has anyone found/seen a w. diagram.......
Sound like this might be just what you are looking for- courtesy of a member of this forum no less. He has generously made them available to download to your computer.
I assume that you will then be able to blow them up as much as the resolution will allow.

ST1300 - Wiring Schematic

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
The color version from the link in the thread cited scales and prints well. I have a copy roughly 48 by 56 that I printed on the plotter at the office. Nice and readable.

OP
OP
Bike
2010 ST1300
Thank you all! What a resource this website is!. Exactly what I was looking for. I'll hit Kinkos/FedEx this week and see what they can do.

Top Bottom