2016 - Lessons learned

Bike
R1200rt
Homemade comfort seat is ugly but good. Can now ride for 8 hours straight w/o pain in my waste and reproduction department.

This is very interesting!
I'm seriously thinking of ordering an RDL, but might like to try to duplicate what you've done.
Can you give us some details, what you used, and how you built it up ??
Thanks, and enjoyed all of your post, very nice....
I used a gel pad ,found on ebay, and used my original seat cover. video shows how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvA4Hnt9qUM[/VIDEO] relatively easy and you need a staple gun, spray adhesive, and a razor blade. you get the thin cover foam with the gel pad. It works great. Before I would ride an hour and would be needing to get off and stretch but now I can go a tank full of gas.

SmashVol

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 FJR1300 ES
Learned that you are not too old to go back to school but boy was it hard. Will be taking a break for a part of a semester but will hopefully go back and get my graduate degree. Learned quite a bit in life and that it is too short to keep putting off things and that as you get older, you deal with LOSS in so many ways. Loss of friends, family and abilities etc. Figured you don't have to settle on that but to go gain in other ways like Family, friends, and setting goals!

Top Bottom