Laam Seat

Received my Laam custom seat today and after a short ride all i can say is WOW. the improvement is outstanding. After talking with Seth, shipped my seat from Georgia to him. time without my seat 2 weeks and 2 days. the # to reach Seth is 1-530-351-5643 his personal cell # if you're thinking about a seat give him a call don't think you'll be disappointed. oh yea when i introduced myself to the group i said i was thru spending money and someone replied wanna bet, glad i didn't bet but i've made it mine after several dollars

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Glad to hear you had a good experience with Seth... I've heard very good things about his seats. Seems that the RDL and Laam seats are the best out there.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I'm glad you had a good experience with him. When I ordered my Laam, it came and it wasn't what I was looking for. I had to buy a used RDL for a trip I was taking and then after the trip, I contacted Seth, had him make the adjustments, which made the saddle worse, so I sold it and took a loss. When I needed a new saddle last year, I just went with a new RDL, even that I had to send it back for a second fix.

OP
OP
rode almost 100 miles today never thought about the seat, before after maybe 50 miles squriming all over the stock seat trying to find a miracle, being vertical handicapped the rdl was kinda out of the question. as of right now i can see no reason to send back for any adjustments. Merry Christmas to me, And to all who read this Merry Christmas, i just sold my electra glide in sept. and bought the st 2 days later big change for sure, but if i had ridden the st first i would have lots of money left over. most fun bike i have ever ridden or owned

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Congrats on your new bike. I'm glad you had a much better experience with Seth than I did. I could never recommend him to anybody. I hope he got it together finally. But I will never give be him another chance. I wasted my money dealing with him!

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I got one for the Super Tenere and it's still going strong. I know he had some growing pains when he started and all of a sudden got very busy but I lucked out and had a great experience.

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
I've got a Laam seat on my Super Tenere. PM me for my personal experience on dealing with Seth and my take on the saddle. I'll be happy to respond to a PM, but I won't say anymore on a public forum.

Top Bottom