A little sleet, a little snow

Bike
2007 ST1300
I rode into work today, knowing that the weather forecasts couldn't make up their mind about whether it would snow or not. I guess there's a little snow and sleet mixed. Whether I ride home will be a game-time decision.

Noel
Mississippi

Bike
2006 ST
Yeah, might be a bit slippery on the ride home. Its 36F down here in south Louisiana. Should be in the low 30's by 5pm. I'm guessing it will be in the mid 20's up there in Northern, MS.

Bike
92 ST1100
Yeah, might be a bit slippery on the ride home. Its 36F down here in south Louisiana. Should be in the low 30's by 5pm. I'm guessing it will be in the mid 20's up there in Northern, MS.
This particular storm front passed through here yesterday, and is definitely headed across southeast. Atlanta airport is looking at possibly canceling some flights. Just aware of this, as wife is from Columbus, Georgia.

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
We woke up to two inches of snow here in Collierville Tn. It has not got above 25 degrees and will be cold tonight in the teens. The snow has not melted at all. Its is time to try out my Christmas gift, heated gear. I tried to test it last week but it was to warm. I had to turn it off.

Bike
2005 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Please report back as soon as you can on how it works in the snow and ice- the rest of us Qu?becers want to know!
Picked up on it - but haven't found the right front to match it yet. Looks like I might have to stud something to get a workable combo (legally speaking). Still musing! :D

Bike
2006 ST1300A
About 8" to 12" here at noon ... can't tell for certain since it's been blowing a lot. Shoveled walkways twice so far today. Couldn't find our morning newspaper, but I did see the delivery man's tracks in the road around 5AM. This may be a good day to swap out my ST1300 wheels with some fresh tires (11k miles on the old pair).

The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore is in town. That can't be good.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Mostly just nusience snow lately other than some freezing mist (how does it do that at 10*F) Monday. Plowed the driveway twice Tuesday and again yesterday. Looking at -13*F this morning and then getting colder tonite.
Wife is looking at booking flights for Mexico.

Top Bottom