BamaRider now qualifies for National Park Senior Pass

OldWingit

Ed Wing
Bike
ST1300
I have had mine for twenty years. Great deal and since I can see Lassen Peak across Lake Almanor from my house and do a 100 mile loop through the Park, I do it a lot in the warmer months. That section of hwy 89 is closed in the winter and there must be 25' of snow up there now. Gov. "moonbeam" wont admit it, but our drought is over!!

Ed

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I checked my mail yesterday and got my pass. It probably arrived last week sometime. It comes in an oversized envelope (#11 #12 lol).

Don't know at the moment how much use I'll get out of it but if I waited until it was $80 then my buddies would definitely be planning rides to several parks!

We did to to Glacier National Park before we had passes but I don't remember how much it cost.

Reginald

cyclepoke
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
The USGS web site is offering passes at $10 ($20 with processing) and state that prices won't change for a few months; what ever "few months" means. AARP says before end of 2017. Apparently no hard date. Third party sites are asking $80 (Ripoff). My birthday is not till April, wonder what the price'll be then?

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
The USGS web site is offering passes at $10 ($20 with processing) and state that prices won't change for a few months; what ever "few months" means. AARP says before end of 2017. Apparently no hard date. Third party sites are asking $80 (Ripoff). My birthday is not till April, wonder what the price'll be then?
This is one time I'm cheering gov't "efficiency." My 62nd birthday isn't until November and I'm hoping the old price is still in effect then.

Top Bottom