Slatin Motogear???

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
I hope one of those questions was ? 'Since we've been kicking this around awhile how 'bout cutting me some slack and giving me the $499 price?" It seldom hurts to ask.
He probably would, but I think he runs a sale pretty often. And if not I may ask later if he will give me that deal and point him to this thread and the riders interested in a review. At this point I'm just not ready with my bike torn apart. I need to wait a few weeks to have time to get things done on the bike an back together so I can give the suit a good test within the 14 day satisfaction window.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Landon said:
so I can give the suit a good test within the 14 day satisfaction window.
Good call. I wouldn't have thought of that until too late.

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
He probably would, but I think he runs a sale pretty often. And if not I may ask later if he will give me that deal and point him to this thread and the riders interested in a review. At this point I'm just not ready with my bike torn apart. I need to wait a few weeks to have time to get things done on the bike an back together so I can give the suit a good test within the 14 day satisfaction window.
So . . . get off the computer and put your bike together. Then you can order the suit, ride the heck out of it and after it proves to be such a great suit for such a great price, you can show it off at Moonshine.

Shuey

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
You could tell him you didn't receive a response from him on the forum in time to make the sale and didn't know it was ending. He might sympathize.

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
So . . . get off the computer and put your bike together. Then you can order the suit, ride the heck out of it and after it proves to be such a great suit for such a great price, you can show it off at Moonshine.

Shuey
I am waiting on that nice lady that comes by almost every afternoon to deliver the parts I need so I can complete the cruise install and put things back together.

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
The owner gave me a call today. Wanted to see if I had anymore questions and to know what part of the country I was from. It was nice that he followed up with a call, I told him that I was in the middle of a cruise control install and that once I got everything back together and could ride I would be in touch with him.

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
I ordered one in Hi-Viz Green. I'll report back once I get it and have a chance to check it out.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Landon, good luck with the gear and I'm looking forward to your report. Just don't test it out the hardway...

OP
OP
Landon
Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Landon, good luck with the gear and I'm looking forward to your report. Just don't test it out the hardway...
I'm willing to do a lot for the riders on this forum but I have no plans to test the suit the "hardway". I'll probably do an initial review on fit and such after the first couple of rides and then do a full report after a few months or season of riding.

Top Bottom