Accident or deliberate

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Looks like someone couldn't stop fast enough! ;)

Time for an upgrade... to a ST1300 engine! :rofl1:

STOC #
So you ride on the motorcycle part, steer with the roll-bar and put your kids in the front.... Yeah, I've seen one of these guys selling Ice Cream, haven't I?

Jim

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I assume this jewel was spotted somewhere down under, since the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side.

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
I assume this jewel was spotted somewhere down under, since the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side.
There's right, but not wrong; there is right and there is left. In this case the steering wheel is on the right side, which may seem wrong to some (most?) of our US & CA members, but is right to our AUS, UK, NZ (as in this case) and many other members.

Left me know if you think I'm right, wrong. I don't need anyone to tell me if I'm right or left, as I know I'm right, except perhaps when eating turkey or chicken as then a left wing is also right.

That, Sir, would depend on one's perception of right and wrong! It looked normal to me!
And then there's normal.

I think I need a beer or three ......

Bike
No bike
STOC #
Wow, that's clever and insane, so is that the original prototype for the slingshot?

Bike
R1200rt
There's right, but not wrong; there is right and there is left. In this case the steering wheel is on the right side, which may seem wrong to some (most?) of our US & CA members, but is right to our AUS, UK, NZ (as in this case) and many other members.

Left me know if you think I'm right, wrong. I don't need anyone to tell me if I'm right or left, as I know I'm right, except perhaps when eating turkey or chicken as then a left wing is also right.
And then there's normal.

I think I need a beer or three ......
RIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
Wonder if the Mini 1275cc east west engine and drive train are intact? How awesome would that be with a couple of winter treads on the front wheels, a knobby on the ST wheel, and knob (not me!!!) on the saddle, and of course if both ends were driving together.

ST13Fred

Fred
Bike
2015 Motus MST
Looks like something Burt Monroe would have had a hand in building.
But I doubt is DOT certified to run in ANY country. Also would not do well in snow.

Top Bottom