Ebay purchase of Corbin Dual Canyon for my '94 1100....

Just took delivery on a very nice Corbin Dual Canyon seat for my new-to-me 1994 ST1100. After one 240-mile ride on the stocker I knew I had to make a change. The Corbin was in very nice condition and from previous Corbin experience (Concours/Road King) I knew it would make the difference for me. I much prefer the slightly lower seating position and now I don't have that "burn" setting in after 175 miles as with the stock seat. I have also installed 1.1" riser blocks so now my forearms don't get quite the workout anymore. We (the St and myself) will be attending the Meridian Ranch ride-in on March 16-19th. Hope to meet some of you there. Mike in Mansfield TX

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
Just took delivery on a very nice Corbin Dual Canyon seat for my new-to-me 1994 ST1100. After one 240-mile ride on the stocker I knew I had to make a change. The Corbin was in very nice condition and from previous Corbin experience (Concours/Road King) I knew it would make the difference for me. I much prefer the slightly lower seating position and now I don't have that "burn" setting in after 175 miles as with the stock seat. I have also installed 1.1" riser blocks so now my forearms don't get quite the workout anymore. We (the St and myself) will be attending the Meridian Ranch ride-in on March 16-19th. Hope to meet some of you there. Mike in Mansfield TX
Do you know what Corbin say to use for a fuse, what amp?

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Looking forward to meeting you Mike. You'll have a good time there. Haven't missed one yet.

Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
From your comment, I take it that the Corbin Canyon seat is lower then the stock? The reason I ask is that I'm a little height challenged (5'6" 30" inseam) and was looking for a seat that's a little lower. Might consider it unless another option is better.

Top Bottom