Parts list

Hi all, just starting the basic strip of my well used 1100. I'm finding all kinds of 'mods' and its hard to see what's standard etc. Has anyone found/produced/shared a printable parts list for the ST1100? I don't mind visiting the various parts fiche website but it'd be great if I had one in the garage. Apologies if I there is one already but my search was fruitless. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
Thanks for the quick reply Jim. I have to work in a garage that is remote from my house and has no internet. Dashing back and forward is a PITA! :)

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Once upon a time there was ST1100 CD that had the Honda Parts program on it with all the fiche. But you would have to have a laptop or desktop to be able to view them. What kind of 'parts list' are you needing? BTW, where are you located in the UK? (Been there a few times riding myself).

OP
OP
Hi Uncle Phil, I guess I was looking for something that shows bolt sizes and quantities just like the parts fiches - just to make life easier as I strip this Pan. It's clear the PO has just replaced fasteners with whatever was to hand so it just looks crappy.

I'm about thirty miles out of London to the East North East in Essex. Not the most exciting of landscapes but it's home!

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
As far as 'bodywork' fasteners, I about have those committed to memory. Are you looking for the specific part numbers?
I've got a complete parts list for a 02 Non ABS but it just shows numbers and description and it's about 70 pages long (no pictures).

When I come over, I rent from ABOUTTOWN in Wandsworth - the 'other' side of town and little bit south from you. ;-)

Last edited:

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
I have the parts CD, but it only covers USA 1991-1994 models, and it's of poor quality. My good friend and ST guru Rob Parker has a hard-copy factory/Honda parts manual but as Phil sez, neither version is much help if you don't know what the individual fastener looks like. Like Phil, I can strip my ST1100 and throw all the parts in a bucket without wondering where each one goes during reassembly.

Post a picture of the screw and/or location in question and we'll square you away. :)

John

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thanks gents. I found a parts fiche web site and managed to print a few pages - enough to get started anyhow!

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
BTW, the part number for the side panel screw/bolt that has a 5mm hex opening (like most of the rest of them) is 90112-MT4-000 (smooth side cowl bolts). It's a lot better than the one that comes stock with the Phillips head. ;-)

Top Bottom