Water Pump Weep Hole Upgrade

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
I don't care what kind of seal it is, if you turn the shaft and feel drag then you have friction. If you have friction you get wear. So why not play it safe and put a drop of oil on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
That's how I feel about it.

I just want my feelings to be normalized. :) Now, if I ever sell the bike (which may happen in the future)...I want it to be correct I guess.
Feelings? FEELINGS? I scoff at feelings. Come to think of it, I didn't have any feelings left after divorce#2....actually, I had nothing left at all.........

After being in that area a few times, it's not really hard to differentiate between the two leaks, *once* you know what you are looking at(thanks to this board, I do.)

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Why not play it safe and not whack the ceramic bearing in with a hammer :rofl1:

Bike
ST1300
I'll try the oil and see if it helps. Will also check the depth of insertion (can already hear the jokes). Will take a pass on hammering the ceramic bearing.

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
I'll try the oil and see if it helps. Will also check the depth of insertion (can already hear the jokes). Will take a pass on hammering the ceramic bearing.
OK I'll start....faint mechanic voice heard in the very back of the shop, while standing near the press ....does it feel like I am in too far? :rofl1:

Last edited:
Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Mods are standing by the white courtesy delete key. :D

:d1:

--Mark
Now that's funny :rofl1:
Think of me as Mellow's job security on the Delete key :plus1:
I'll change the wording, and play nice.
Hey, I got the rights on the White Courtesy Stuff, thank you very much :well1:

Last edited:

ST_Jim

In the Hotel California...
Bike
2004 ST1300ABS
STOC #
OK I'll start....faint mechanic voice heard in the very back of the shop, while standing near the press ....does it feel like I am in too far? :rofl1:

Wow! This has lasted 61 hours so far? Must be a new record!

Top Bottom