Expedited Parts Delivery Options

Bike
09 ST1300A
Any suggestions for ST1300 parts on line from companies that offer fast or expedited delivery ?

I recently ordered new brake pads for my ST from PartsFish (Dillon Bros) but after 4 days I called to try tracking my order
and they said they had to order my parts and when they come in they will send me the tracking order.
I thought companies like PartsFish & HondaLine stocked these parts, but now I think they are just big clearing houses.

Normally, parts delivery in a week or two is fine for me, but I just changed my rear tire (new PR4GT) when I decided to order the new brake pads.
Suddenly the weather in Mass got BIKE weather warm - 60-70 degrees so I threw on my worn pads & took a nice February ride yesterday.
I'll pop in the new pads when they come in.

:D

STrangr

Mike O.
Bike
2007 St-1300 Abs
STOC #
Honda dealership? Might be a few bucks more, but you have to pay to play if you want to ride now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/ has had most of the parts I was looking for when I've been to the counter. When I order online in the morning, the parts are at my house the next day (about 80 miles away from me). So they ship quickly. Since you're on the other side of the country, add a few days.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
Most of the parts distributors order parts from Honda that get delivered by truck a couple of times a week, then they send them to you. I'd love it if Honda drop shipped from its warehouse, but they don't. Dealers may have some parts in stock, but it's going to be hit-or-miss.

I keep consumables like pads, caliper bolts and sealing washers in stock and replace them after use so they're available without waiting.

--Mark

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I've had to wait for parts from Partzilla for over a month in the past. I try to figure out what I need ahead of time, order the parts, then tear into the bike once the parts come.

I never trust mail-order items to be timely! :eek:4:

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/ has had most of the parts I was looking for when I've been to the counter. When I order online in the morning, the parts are at my house the next day (about 80 miles away from me). So they ship quickly. Since you're on the other side of the country, add a few days.
Good catch jonz. For those that dont know Chaparale has usually got most anything, the store is bigger than a super market. But not a inexpensive place either. It's in Southern California, San Bernardino. Great service to.

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
.........from PartsFish (Dillon Bros) but after 4 days .......
I've been ordering from these guys for almost 10 years. Lead time for me in Toronto is about 7 - 10 days. Local dealers will have in 1 or 2 business days, but cost is at least 2x. Majority of stuff ordered in the winter when I'm not riding so lengthy lead times is not an issue.

Top Bottom