Thread: 2017-07-29 NH, Concord (area) - Thorberchon Farm Cookout

Bike
    2007 ST1300A
    2017 Miles

My Gallery

2017-07-29 NH, Concord (area) - Thorberchon Farm Cookout

Please Join Dede and I at our home, the Thorberchon Farm, for an all-day cookout. We will be hosting a local event for our New England Rider friends and we wanted to include our ST Owner friends too.

Come eat, tell stories, hang out, cook a hotdog or burger, or steak. We plan to have tables set up. We have full facilities on the farm so no need to worry about being way out in the woods.

We plan to have at least one gas grill and an open fire pit for grilling. We have a full fridge in the barn. This will be a Bring Your Own, but for those of you traveling far or just don't want to be bothered, we can get your supplies for you ahead of time and store them in the fridge, no problem. **Disclaimer/Reminder we discourage drinking and riding, please leave the adult beverages at home.
    Obviously for most of our LD ST owner friends, we will gladly take care of your food.

Plenty of parking for 60+ bikes easily. Most of the driveway is hard pack dirt but if you have a side stand pad that would be a good idea. I will try to have some setup throughout the yard as well.

10 acres of farm with at least 2 horses so please keep the bike noise down coming and going. Spring fed pond, we have a pool for those interested and a class 6 road for the dirt lovers right next door that leads to some great trail riding. Also good for hikes if you're inclined.

Tents are welcome if you'd like to stay the night. Please let us know ahead of time though if you'd like to camp over. Great views from the top of the fields. (RTC post for this coming)

For those planning to stay into the dark hours we'll have a pallet fueled bon fire and possibly some marshmallows.

Address of the farm:
    206 Robert Rogers Rd. Dunbarton NH

GPS Coordinates:
    43.105632, -71.580045

We are the Gray Farmhouse on the North side of the road, Sign out front. Hope to see you here. Anyone that wants to bring stuff by beforehand is more than welcome to. Just let me know when to expect you and we'll store it.
    Last edited by nerSTeve; 03-02-2017 at 10:26 AM.

2007 ST1300A IBA# 55373 STOC# 8776
    All lower 48 states completed 7/11/15
    34 State Tags moved +1 National Tag and counting.

+ New Posts