Backrest Passenger

Hello, I am looking for a passenger backrest to my ST1300, 2005... my wife complain about not feeling safety in the bike... if anybody could recommend me a good one (backrest no wife hahha).. thanks

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
Hello, I am looking for a passenger backrest to my ST1300, 2005... my wife complain about not feeling safety in the bike... if anybody could recommend me a good one (backrest no wife hahha).. thanks
Take a look at PCA (http://www.pca-one.com/index.asp).

They sell a rack and backrest specifically for the ST1300. Mine has been on the bike for 5 years and has held up well. It's about $300 for both which I think is quite reasonable. It's on closeout so I may have paid more. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

Bike
No bike
STOC #
Grasshopper LTD makes a very economical one that is easy to install and looks pretty good.
You can order them off of their site or off of EBAY

I cannot attest to comfort or durability because my bike was totaled within a week of install and was never tested ...

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
I I have two grasshopper ltd's . I think I paid $80 each. Four or five inches thick and hold up well.

OP
OP
Thank you so much to all.. I just bough two grasshopper.. almost arrive and I will put in my bike... thanks

Bike
2019 Tracer 900 GT
Grasshopper LTD makes a very economical one that is easy to install and looks pretty good.
You can order them off of their site or off of EBAY

I cannot attest to comfort or durability because my bike was totaled within a week of install and was never tested ...
How are they attached to the bike? I have a rack on the back for my golf clubs and want to make sure that the backrest will not interfere with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
2k9 ST1300
I have a Pirate Lair back rest for sale since my friend ST died and I've got his top box .... If you are still looking.

It is in a very top shape, leather covered and it goes neat on the bike without getting in the way of the black tail part of the bike behind the seat. In fact, that plastic part in change or a metal one that come with the rest.

If interested 100$ plus shipping. Pm for picture.

Bike
2007 ST1300 ABS
I have a Pirate Lair back rest for sale since my friend ST died and I've got his top box .... If you are still looking.

It is in a very top shape, leather covered and it goes neat on the bike without getting in the way of the black tail part of the bike behind the seat. In fact, that plastic part in change or a metal one that come with the rest.

Still have the backrest? I’m interested

Gizmo

Dean
Bike
2014 Yamaha FJR
I had a PCA one for a while, until I bought a topbox. It was a well-designed and well-built unit. A few years back they stopped making their own products so you are looking at the second hand market only for that particular product.

I'm interested in the Pirate Lair if it's still available

Top Bottom