TX-South: Tag

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Andy, I'm thinking about getting in on this game from time to time, may go grab Quintana if someone doesn't beat me to it. I have a question for those who participate in this game. I have no idea where PF is, and am wondering what will happen to the game if someone posts a "new" location that no one can find? Could be a BBQ place, restaurant, truck stop, etc with no clue as to its location. I could easily find a few of those within a few miles of my house. Is there some kind of safeguard built into the game that will prevent it from coming to a grinding halt?
Could not wait until April

New tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
If you want to play and can ride but can't seem to locate the current tag asking for hints or help is certainly fine. That happens often. I try to make it more about riding than internet searching. PF is the "F" section for parking at COTA Circuit of the Americas. You can see the tower in the background. We have been there several times for MotoGP races.

Grinding halt, no safe guards. Sometimes it will go for months if the tag is a remote place.

Last edited:

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #
Grinding halt, no safe guards. Sometimes it will go for months if the tag is a remote place.
You mean like this tag or the North TX tag? Sitting a long time these two are.

I tore my bike apart to do the valve adjust, then found more stuff to do "while I was in there". Oil change, coolant change, rebuild the clutch slave cylinder, mounting a couple of Fiamm horns, clean up some wiring I had done, blah blah blah....It's still apart all over the garage. :eek:

The south tag is a little farther than I want to ride in one day, the North tag would have me riding through the DFW metromess just to get a tag. That one might be worth it though, its sat a long time....

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Lynne, what's the name of that Mexcan restaurant? I can't seem to be able to read it on the pic you posted, but I'm guessing that it won't be hard to find if I decide to ride - to Lyons. I'm thinking I may do that while on my quest for a post to the A-Z game.

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #
Lynne, what's the name of that Mexcan restaurant? I can't seem to be able to read it on the pic you posted, but I'm guessing that it won't be hard to find if I decide to ride - to Lyons. I'm thinking I may do that while on my quest for a post to the A-Z game.
Neinast Mexican Grill & Steakhouse

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #
Out moving tags the last two days, yes, tags as in plural!
Old:
image.jpg
New:
image.jpg

Great weather for riding, just saying!

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Oh s***, I had considered for a lonngg time riding to Lyle to get that tag, but 400+ mi to Hye and back is a little far for me, guess I will wait for one that I can do ....

Previous

20180307_151642-01.jpg

New

20180307_164334-01.jpg

EDIT: someone posed the question (offline) ... is the "new" the tree or the bust?

Choose as you will :)

Last edited:
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I'm hoping to be able to move this tag before the end of the week if no one beats me to it. If that happens, I may ride up there anyway, just to get outta Dodge for a few hours. If I'm lucky, I have one or two new tags in mind - to be continued ...

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #
I'm hoping to be able to move this tag before the end of the week if no one beats me to it. If that happens, I may ride up there anyway, just to get outta Dodge for a few hours. If I'm lucky, I have one or two new tags in mind - to be continued ...
Ya got 'til the end of the week then (evil grin) :bump

Top Bottom