OK: Tag

Bike
2014 FJR 1300 ES
Good move Tim…..Fred and I have been looking for an excuse for a day ride. This might just do it.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Good move Tim…..Fred and I have been looking for an excuse for a day ride. This might just do it.
Thanks!
Yesterday was a great day for a ride! We traveled with 3 other couples from work, all on HD's, man those things are noisy! Did I mention that most HD's don't burn their fuel completely? Not good when your the tail. I decided to stay back this time, as 3 years ago I lead the group and everyone complained I ride to fast...imagine that. ;-)
Waitied about 1-1/2 hrs for a Meers Burger, my first. Got to see some wildlife and the view from top of Mt Scott again. :)

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Was at that visitor center a couple years ago and then rode to the top of Mt Scott. I then went to Ft Sill to camp at the military Famcamp and listened to some yahoos party til way late. Finally called the security police and they quieted them down. When I left in the morning, laid on the Stebel as I went by their tents. Shame on me!

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Last edited:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Gary,
I've had some late to retire/loud neighbors in camps before. They usually like to sleep late in the mornings.
When I start packing, just after sunrise, I usually return the favor and act like they should be out of bed too.

Chuck,
Looks like you've been to the top of Mt Scott several times over the years. It is a Grand View, for Oklahoma.

OP
OP
Metalman
Bike
2014 FJR 1300 ES
Made it out to the old tag??and replaced it with a new one. the pics are terrible, but maybe you can make them out. The name on the road sign is Woodbridge Blvd.

Attachments

STOC #
Made it out to the old tag??and replaced it with a new one. the pics are terrible, but maybe you can make them out. The name on the road sign is Woodbridge Blvd.
Trying to get someone out?

;) You two are picking up bad habits from spending too much time on ADV Riders, watching them tag obscure, unknown places. The blurry picture is icing on the cake! :D

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Old Tag (lucky find).
CAM00821.jpg
New Tag
CAM00829.jpg
or Alternate New Tag. :)
CAM00825.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
STOC #
Doggone Tim, if I'd known you were in the area, I'd of invited you over for some socializing :D . Spent the day showing my bro-in-law and nephew how to brew.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Doggone Tim, if I'd known you were in the area, I'd of invited you over for some socializing :D . Spent the day showing my bro-in-law and nephew how to brew.
Guess it was close to you?
Appreciate the thought Fred.
I rode on up to Stillwater and visited with the RTE group.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Wasn't sure, thought maybe it was meant for Mark. I think he lives around there too.

STOC #
Wasn't sure, thought maybe it was meant for Mark. I think he lives around there too.
Jim's doing everything he can to get me out on the bike :eek:: , circumstances have kept me more hooked up than I care to be,,,, :( . My life should be slowing down for a couple of weeks, before I have to get back on the merry-go-round. Not complaining :) , most everything I've been involved with is with people who are dear to me, but I'm ready for a break!

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Fred, hope you're feeling better and things get back to normal, whatever the 'H' that is?

Top Bottom