WI: Tag

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Captured. The Lemon Poppy Seed ice cream was delicious.

IMG_0552.jpg

New Tag.
IMG_0555.jpg
My, what a big ST you have.

Think north of Prairie and of course Miniature Houses.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I was actually a Kenedy's last Friday but after I got home later that evening and went to download my photos I noticed that the one I took of the store was not there?!? ***?!?

The only thing that I could think of was that my phone had trouble auto-focusing on the building because I was looking into the sun. To make matters worse, I did take a picture of the train station next door with the possible intent of moving the tag there. If I had only panned that shot a little more to the left I would have captured the original tag location and I could have just used that picture. Oh well, I did get to enjoy the rather pricey ice cream cone there and a piece of pie over at Leystra's restaurant in Sauk City

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Old Tag Klatt Miniature Houses in North Praire. New Tag a little farther west. Looks like the photos loaded in the wrong order, you'll figure it out....
Cool you moved both. Did not check tag before I left. I know exactly where that is. Maybe our newest Wisconsinite can move it. It is not far from his crib.

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Hayseed, where is the new bike? Or are you give giving some loving to the old girl before you put her out to pasture or sell her.

Bike
2000 BMW K1200
Have put about 800 miles on the Spyder, like the stability but both I and Mrs. Hayseed have not gotten comfortable with the three wheels. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but my arms and shoulders hurt after riding it more than 50-60 miles. It is very much like riding a snowmobile. Got back on the BMW and it was just like coming home: easy to go through turns, comfortable, and no left-right pitching on uneven road surfaces. Have put the Spyder on Craigslist, hope I don't take too much of a bath reselling it. I am disappointed it didn't work for us, the K1200LT is a heavy bike and we are both not getting any younger or stronger. Looking at the maxi scooters (Silverwing or Burgman 650) as an alternative. Will try to get a little more seat time in one of those and not pulling the trigger too soon on a purchase which I think I did with the Spyder.

Last edited:
Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Got It. Old Tag, location obvious.
IMG_0622 (2).jpg
"What has it got in its pocketses"
Gollum- The Hobbit

IMG_0625 (2).jpg
Should be easy for Scooter or HartlandST.
Just on my way to my local Cycle Gear store.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I guess Norb threw me a bone on this one as it was only about 5 miles from work. Old tag was at The Shire subdivision in Brookfield.

The Shire.jpg

I've driven past this excavator many times but usually had too much fun driving the road to stop and take a picture. Figured it was time I move the tag this year so here you go...

Excavator.jpg

Top Bottom