WI: Tag

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
John, I really need to get a nice direct contact with you because I would be attending these events if I knew you were going. But something weird seems to happen when I email you. ;)
Hi Paul. Just sent you an email through this forum's 'contact member' option. My email is the same one, since 1998.

John

Last edited:
STOC #
Thanks John, I'll do a doublecheck. I'm sure I haven't changed to any other address. I wonder if my email is finding it's way to your spam folder.

Kevin, yes that came out wrong. I guess my point is the only time I see John anymore are rare sightings at Slimey Crud. :)

OP
OP
John OoSTerhuis

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Paul, I sent an email to your home and work addresses that I have, neither of which is in my spam folder or blocked addresses setting. Also sent a PM at Riders. And yeah, I missed a few gatherings this year. Fully expected to see you drop in at MNSTOC though. Come on out to WeSTOC!

Warm Regards, John

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I suppose I better post these before someone else does since I've been sitting on them for over a week. I really wanted to move the tag over to here but I couldn't find a safe enough location to stop and take a picture of it. Anyway, old tag was the Badger Ferry in Manitowoc:

Badger Ferry.jpg

New tag is here. One of the county courthouses and not Cinderalla's castle...

County Tag.jpg

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Jim, getting your tags in before the harvest arrives??? :yes:

I was within a couple of miles of that new tag location this afternoon...

Bike
2000 BMW K1200
Jim, getting your tags in before the harvest arrives??? :yes:

I was within a couple of miles of that new tag location this afternoon...
Yes, before harvest and after a couple days of rain. Beans are turning yellow pretty quick but probably a good 3 weeks before they will be harvested. We have been busy putting in drain tile in some of ours and a neighbors wetter fields where the wheat had been taken off. I think about 18,000 feet so far. First ride on the bike in about 2 weeks I am sad to say.

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
If I had 3+ million dollars to spend on a house, I'd pick a better location :)

Tag 1.jpg

Hope whoever gets this enjoys the ride as much as I did . . .

Tag 2.jpg

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
I have it on good authority that you Scooped Scooter. He was at my place helping me trouble shoot my oil leak. He said he had the old tag and a new one. Good job.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
I like my photo better...;)

Nice House.jpg

Maybe I should get off me arse and post my photos the day I get them instead of letting them sit around for four days...:eek::

Last edited:
Bike
2000 BMW K1200
If I had 3+ million dollars to spend on a house, I'd pick a better location :)

Tag 1.jpg

Hope whoever gets this enjoys the ride as much as I did . . .

Tag 2.jpg
If I had 3+ million I would just keep farming 'til it was gone.

Google street view of the new tag shows that same white Crown Vic (former cop car?) parked in front of the mural. Must be a tenant of the building.

Last edited:
Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800
You gotta love those Wisconsin roads!!!!!!! So YES!! I am sure I also had a great ride getting this TAG!
Long day but worth it. Old & New Tags. New TAG on a road named with the first letter of my first name.

Attachments

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Good to see the tag in the central part of the state. I can actually get this one during the week, and just may. Have not ridden much this fall, so time to fix that.

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800
A little north of the state line too. Google search showed a 2009 picture. The store has been repainted and or resided since it looks like.
Good to see the tag in the central part of the state. I can actually get this one during the week, and just may. Have not ridden much this fall, so time to fix that.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Be nice if you had a higher resolution picture of the new tag. I can't make out any lettering on that sign on the building...

Top Bottom