WI: Tag

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
Illinois Tags are not moving this year. Gotta play somewhere! The roads are awesome out that way too!
Sorry, Kris. I meant Kevin. May still move it, but had to move my daughter this weekend. Don't count me out yet!

Greg

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Nice to see you back in the midwest. This WI tag needs to move a little farther north. That should not take much right now.

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800
Dave, I put a couple of WI Tags close to you wondering if I could coax you out. Nice to see that your still alive!!(lol)
and yes, I did realize how close the TAG was. I always try to get close as possible to borders on some.
Ahh. Nothing like a good romp before putting the bike away. Old tag 50 feet from the border, where somebody realized they were running out of real estate. New tag a little farther from the boarder.

Bike
03 1300
Its all yours Kevin. Maybe next Wednesday you could go for some early polar ride. I'll see where its at in a couple weeks.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Time to kick this thing into gear for 2015. Went out for a nice little ride this past Monday. Don't say I didn't give any one a chance to scoop me. ;)

Old tag from last year was at the How-Beckman Mill down on county H outside of Beloit:

How-Beckman Mill.jpg

New tag is a little further north...

Indian Lake.jpg

Mary-Anne

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Tracer 900 GT
STOC #
A sure sign that Spring is here!!

I'm waiting for some April showers. :well1: We have PILES of salt on the roads around here.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Old tag was at the Cassville veterans memorial.

Cassville.jpg

New tag is at one of two places, your choice, or you could get them both if you so desire...

Pine_Bluff.jpg

Leland.jpg

Bike
09 ST1300
STOC #
I swear I say every fall "next spring is the year I do that" [thing that led to the choice of tags] and then every year I'm otherwise occupied.

Someone get it up a little farther north, or give me some weather next week when I'm in Lake Geneva so I can ride - it's time to get back in the swing of things! :)

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
[thing that led to the choice of tags]
I'm not that secretive... Slimey Crud Run :D

It had been a few years since the last time I was up there and I was looking for a place to stick the tag after riding out to Cassville on Thursday to get the tag. Saw several ST1300's out at SCR (a lot of 2003's for some reason, I guess they might be old enough to be considered slimey crud now??? ;)) and also ran into Rich and Tip out there. With the great weather there were a lot of riders out there this year but I didn't see John O out there.

It would be nice to get some fresh blood back into the tag this year. I hope you can snag a few...

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Rich threw me a softball. Old tag was at the 9/11 memorial located at the Lisbon Town Hall. About a fifteen minute ride from home.

Lisbon 9-11 memorial.jpg

Keeping the same theme going here. Turns out there are at least three 9/11 memorials in Wisconsin that I know off off hand. Likely more. But here is the next one, which has a lot better scale than the one in Lisbon...

9-11 memorial.jpg

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Ironic but certainly not intentional!

I WAS going to be THAT guy and move it here though...

Go find the Bomber...

Top Bottom