ON-West: Tag

STOC #
I got the front yard raked this morning and decided a treat was in order. Went for a tire scrub ride, boy those T30's like to turn in quickly. Hope my new Tag location has not been used lately.

Old:Tag Hot Nights.jpg

New:Tag Hockley.jpg

Now to rake the back yard before the rain starts.

Last edited:

Cucho

Carlos
Bike
2007 ST 1300A
What building? I only see a sign and a black dot which I'm assuming is Lyle's bike. :)

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
What building? I only see a sign and a black dot which I'm assuming is Lyle's bike. :)
Oh right ... that's probably a dark cloud I see behind the black dot bike thing.

(Ok ... well, it looks like we almost got it ;-) )

Woodchuck

(Lyle)
Bike
2018 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
I think it been about over a year since I've played this game and now I know why. Anyway Carlos can read the address now so he should be able to find it with out any trouble. For the one's that know the area should be an easy one. Have a PINT for me.
Thanks for all the support
L

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
I'm pretty sure that's the only time I ever used a magnifying glass to look at a computer screen.

OP
OP
Malks
STOC #
I think there must be something wrong with your computers the images showed up just fine on this computer, maybe you need switch to Macs ;)
I'm using a Mac and still could not make out the first post. Now those images are really great. Remember, some of us are older and our vision might not be as good.

Woodchuck

(Lyle)
Bike
2018 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
I have no idea how you guys get the pictures so big. The forum will only post the size that I have, to many MB I think. I'm not in any huff as you say just frustrated to post a f...in picture that's all. Something that should only take a couple of minutes has taken me an hour.. yes an hour to post a picture no wonder I drink.:pint

Bill Gates or should I say the Microsoft guy who ever he is?

Woodchuck

(Lyle)
Bike
2018 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
I think a RTEL(lemonade) just don't ask me to post a picture of one.
P(pie)
w(wings)
C(computer course)(base camp)(forum navigation)
I(ice cream)
F(FUNNY TIMES)

Top Bottom